Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Midnight thoughts

I really don't have anything new to post about. Stan was sick all last week and weekend so I think we are all recovering from that. I have been winding down some projects that I have been wanting to get done...taxes, going through kids clothes, organizing cupboards. My next one is finishing the Easter dresses that I am sewing for the girls. Well, let me rephrase that, starting the Easter dresses I will be sewing.
I did have a self driven guilt trip during the night. (Penelope was awake from 2-4:30am). Penelope will be nine months old at the end of the month and I never take any pictures of her. I am a bad mom! She will likely grow up thinking that she is unloved and not worthy because Teagan and Blake have more pictures then her. Just as I was really feeling guilty about not being one of the super cool scrap booking moms (which I would like to start scrapping) that has pictures of all my kids in chronological order by month.........Penelope snuggled down on to my neck. She let out that little baby sigh that makes your neck all warm and almost wet ( I love that!) and I realized that she will not hate me or end up in therapy because I neglected her picture book for a few months.
I like having these revelations but I would enjoy them even more if they weren't in the middle of the night!

PS-I caught Blake peeing in the bathroom sink! ewww

3 comments:

Nicole said...

I hope you get some rest today. Iam the same way we have tons of pictures of Nick not so many of Whit. I love your little Punky

chrisandshelly said...

Just a reminder silly. You are
a wonderful mother regardless
of your scrapbook picture skills.
love you
shell

Katie said...

I love your little Punky too!! She is the cutest thing and I think we need to get together soon so I can hold her! Oh, and it would be great to see you too ;)

Hope you got a nap today!