Monday, January 14, 2008

Back To My Roots (kinda)

We had a good weekend, I have to say it was really mellow...which was nice. It started out with the MOPS sleepover...boy there is nothing that will make you feel old like staying up late and sleeping on the floor. It only left me saying two words....VENTI MOCHA.



I then had a hair appointment later Saturday....and went back to my roots. Well, my roots aren't really blonde but I feel most like me as a blonde. It will take a few appointments to really get the blonde I want but this is a start.





I'm stealing this idea from some other blogs I saw. I wanted to put a few of my favorite things right now. Since this blog is all about me (hehehehe) I thought it would be fun. I actually received all of these fav's as Christmas gifts this year.





These books are great. They are the Dr. Oz books...he is on Oprah a lot if you don't know...I have been wanting these for sometime now and my sis-in-law gave them to me (Thanks, Shell). They are filled with many great ideas, information, menu's, etc.





The next fav. thing I was in love with the very first time I met her! It was an early morning introduction (thanks Marion) and my daily life was never the same until I had her for myself!





That's right, my Senseo Pod is amazing!! And mine is so cute and red, I love it!!! Come for coffee and I'll show her off!

6 comments:

Katie said...

Hi Angie! I read on Nicole's blog that you were blogging too! Yay, I love it! I'll be checking in on you....can I link to you?

Crystal said...

Very cute hair! What is that devise below your fav. books?

Angie said...

It's a coffe pod (single serve coffee maker)

Michelle said...

Super cute hair! This is going to be so fun to keep up with you!

The Oregon Thorndikes said...

Like the hair..hmmmmmm.are we gonna be twins soon?? I'm really lovin' your blog..might have to do the same soon. We'll see how long I can hold out!

Nicole said...

Llove the hair and would love to come over for that awesome coffee but I'm sick:( rain check on today.