Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I'm A Little Behind


I have an MP3 player and I want to download songs onto it but I can not figure it out. (I know, all of you gadget buffs are laughing right now, especially you Sierra my wise 13 yr. old niece) The directions don't even make sense to me. So now I'm thinking maybe I should get an IPod instead of an MP3 player, but then what do I do with this perfectly good MP3 player?
AHHH, all I want to do is listen to some music!!

High tech stuff is not my cup of tea. I think it is all really cool but most of the time I just don't get it. I'm frustrated because I can't do what I want and I think it's because I'm behind in the tech world. So, could someone please explain to me the difference between and IPod and a MP3 player?!

4 comments:

Marion said...

Hey Ang, an iPod IS an mp3 player. Mp3 is the format of the music, it has nothing to do with the device. If the Mp3 player came with some software for music downloads, you want to put that on your computer. If it didn't come with any, there probably is a Web site for the product you can do to that handles downloads.
Don't feel bad. I have an iPod and have for years, but it's still mostly empty and it's a type they don't even make anymore. I use it mostly for audiobooks now.
By the way, I've been meaning to call and tell you about these fantastic uncooked tortillas at Costco. You must try them. THey are the simplist and best for quick quesadillas.

Marion

Katie said...

Haha! Laughing right now because I am right there with you! Good luck :)

Michelle said...

Totally not laughing... because I don't know. :-) I could help with an ipod but I don't understand an MP3 player.

Crystal said...

I have an iPod shuffle which has been a lot of fun for me. I'm new to the whole thing so it's all I know right now. I hope yours gets easier for you or you find a techy around.