Thursday, February 21, 2008

MK Sale

I can't believe this is my third post this week. It could mean one of two things; I don't have anything better to do, or I have much going on to post about. Let's hope it's the latter!

So I have the spring cleaning bug and I have decided that I really need to move on it. I've been going through kids clothes, organizing the spare room (as much as possible with boxes still in the closet not wanting to unpack them until we know what the heck we are doing) and I am ending my Mary Kay business and that would lead me to the reason of this post.

Anyone interested in some Mary Kay product at 50% off please contact me. (if you don't have a MK Consultant) I have a closet full of odds and ends that I would love to get rid of....I even have many samples that you can just have for fun.

No comments: