Monday, February 18, 2008

Some updates

So I guess you could say I fell off the blog wagon for a week or two. I really didn't think I had much to blog about but now that I look back we have been doing some fun stuff. So here's a little recap


--Feb 8th--this was my bday. Stan and I went to dinner with NO kids...we figured out that it has been almost a year since we went by ourselves with no kids at all. Pathetic, I know! We had a great time just talking and eating, oh, and the pina colada was great, too! Thanks to our friend, Jesse, that watched the kids!!


--We had a mellow Love Day....put the kids to bed and had dinner at home. Sometimes, that alone is such a nice treat! Stan did get me some delish' chocolates and a great card that the kiddo's colored in!


--This weekend was busy! My brother, his girlfriend and two of his kids came and stayed. It was great! This was the first time since we moved here that my brother has come, so it was nice to share with him a little bit of my life. All the kids had a great time (check out the family blog for pics) having a sleep over. Also, this weekend some good friends of ours from Klamath were in town for the horse sale. They stopped by the house Saturday for a visit and then Stan and I were able to meet up with them late that night for a bit (thanks to Ben and Sophia!) It's always great to see friends and family.....I think my love tank is full again.



This is my brother with his diploma from WyoTech. We are so proud of him!!

3 comments:

Katie said...

Glad to hear your love tank is full...always a good thing!!

Nicole said...

Glad that you have had a full couple of weeks. More Love to you :)

Crystal said...

Happy late birthday! Glad you enjoyed your time with Stan and family- it's always refreshing to refill the tank, isn't it.